In a family, one of the vital necessities is ensuring every individual’s safe health. By doing this, parents, as well as children, are able to have a piece of mind which generally contributes positively to their productivity. For your family’s health well-being, contact Kyle Scarborough MD, a family doctor specialist.
A family doctor offers your entire family health care, regardless of their age. Some of the services that are offered under this wing of medicine include:
- Bioidentical hormone therapy- used in the treatment of women and men when they have hormonal imbalance or their hormonal level drops. It can be used to suppress cancer symptoms as well as easing menopause and pre-menopause symptoms. Furthermore, it can be applied in the treatment of fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, thyroid and adrenal disorders, and insulin resistance.
- Rejuvenation of the skin- a cosmetic treatment innovated and designed to resurface and rejuvenate your skin. This treatment is used to address wrinkles, scars, pigmentation as well as other conditions. A customized treatment plan is designed by your doctor after your skin assessment and goal discussion.
- Diabetes- a common chronic condition among residents in Texas. Even though this disease cannot be cured, managing it is vital for your health as well as avoiding other complications that may arise from its lack of management. Medications and lifestyle changes can be used in the management of the disease.
- Geriatric Care- care requiring special care and knowledge of older patients. A unique approach may be taken that is compassionate to patients in their golden years considering their set of challenges.
- High cholesterol- a condition that most struggle with. This condition is revisable if it is properly managed and the right medication is prescribed and used. Apart from medication, lifestyle changes can also be employed while dealing with cholesterol issues.
- High blood pressure- a condition that is usually a result of lifestyle choices. Also, age is one of the leading risk factors of hypertension, as well as obesity, excessive alcohol consumption, your family’s history, and poor diet. Effective management of this condition is possible with the correct medication and lifestyle adjustments.
- Well women’s exam- which you should do at least once a year, is used to check your reproductive health as well as chronic conditions promoting your productive and fulfilling healthy life.
- Wellness exams- which should be performed frequently to help diagnose and treat or manage conditions while at their early stages before they become more serious. This exam can be customized to your age and gender.
- Tattoo removal if you are no longer comfortable wearing your tattoo. Advanced technology is used in this procedure.
- Hospital follow-ups and pre-ops before you undergo any type of surgery. This is done to ensure your health stability and proper recovery.
- School physicals are conducted on children of all ages.
- Flu shots, which are the best way of preventing yourself from acquiring flu.
Talk to a Family Specialist Today
While it is important to frequently check on your family’s health and well-being, it is important to seek medical assistance in case of any medical condition. Protect your family’s health and well-being by contacting Dr. Kyle Scarborough to schedule a consultation.