Have You Ever Considered Cosmetic Dentistry? Here Is What You Need To Know
A beautiful smile is a characteristic of beauty. Cosmetic Dentistry refers to dental work meant to improve the appearance of teeth or gums, hence altering the general appearance of a person’s smile. The color, size, shape, and position of teeth and gums are dealt with in cosmetic dentistry. A Cosmetic Dentist strives to bring a confident and bright smile to your face. If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist in Orlando, visit Orlando Center for Cosmetic Dentistry to discuss your treatment options.
Why Do You Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
People seek cosmetic dentistry for different reasons. The main reason is to improve one’s appearance. Highlighted below are some of the reasons.
· Aesthetics – You may feel inadequate because of the way your teeth look. It may affect you negatively and make you lose your self-esteem. You can change this by seeking the services of a cosmetic dentist.
· After an accident – If you are involved in an accident whereby your dental structure may be affected. You may require the services of a cosmetic dentist to correct the damaged teeth. Broken teeth, as well as jaws, can be restored through cosmetic dentistry.
What Does Cosmetic Dentistry Include?
Highlighted below are the processes that are involved in Cosmetic Dentistry.
· Teeth whitening/bleaching – Drinking water with a large fluoride content over a long period causes teeth discoloration. Tobacco use and poor dental hygiene are other primary causes of teeth discoloration. Cosmetic dentistry also restores teeth to their original pearly white color.
· Orthodontics – This refers to diagnosis, prevention, and the correction of poorly or wrongly aligned jaws/gums or teeth. An example of this is the placement of dental braces. The placement of braces is done at a young age. The braces align teeth over time and position them accordingly. This process improves the general appearance of the face.
· Removal of tooth structure or gums – Enameloplasty is the removal of part of the tooth enamel. It is meant to alter the shape and length of teeth. Gingivectomy is the removal of part of the gum. This is to treat conditions such as gingivitis or for aesthetic purposes such as modification of a smile.
· Addition of dental materials to teeth or gums – crowns/caps, porcelain veneers, and gum grafts are placed on the teeth or gums. They alter the original feel and look of teeth and gums.
What is The Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry is quite pricey. However, it varies in price depending on the type of procedure you wish to undergo. For instance, the average cost in Orlando is between $500 to $1200 per tooth. It is therefore essential to put your finances in order before planning to receive the procedures.
Contact a Cosmetic Dentistry Specialist Today
Without any single doubt, cosmetic dentistry boosts a person’s confidence and self-esteem. Being able to smile or laugh without a care in the world, especially in public, is priceless. In this modern world, people are undergoing transformative procedures every day. It’s time for you to consider owning your smile. The Orlando Center For Cosmetic Dentistry specialist will give you custom-made guidance and treatment options that you need. Contact them today to book an appointment to discuss your options.