Humans have long been obsessed with body contouring and weight loss, but many of the purported fat-trimming methods you see in advertisements and articles tend to be very ineffectual and oftentimes outright dangerous. From surgically-attached tongue patches (which make eating solid food excruciatingly painful) to heinous tube feeding trends, self-inflicted tapeworm infections, and impulsive stimulant consumption, our current cultural zeitgeist is absolutely obsessed with losing weight at all costs. But if you find yourself feeling self-conscious with regard to your body type, waistline size, or overall weight, you don’t have to turn your life upside down just to trim those unsightly love handles and muffin tops.
The new age of fat reduction revolves around minimally-invasive procedures that are incredibly safe, effective, and accessible to all body types, which is why painless laser lipo treatment options are becoming increasingly popular nowadays. So if you happen to be interested in learning more about this innovative fat-trimming procedure, feel free to use this brief article as an introductory guide to understanding how it works, why it works, and the advantages that come in tow.
What Is Painless Laser Lipo?
Also referred to as Laser Lipo Shape, this novel treatment methodology is able to provide incredible body contouring effects without requiring the use of anaesthesia, needles, or any of the elements found within the antiquated liposuction procedures of years past. Shown below is the step-by-step development of the treatment:
- First, your practitioner will conduct an exhaustive examination of your body type and fat content to ascertain the best course of action.
- Then, the doctor will place targeted treatment pads onto specific areas of your body to begin the laser treatment process.
- Low-level infrared lasers create a chemical signal that effectively breaks down your body’s stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol compounds.
- These fatty acids and glycerol compounds are then either released through your pores or moved to other localised tissues.
- Any remaining fatty acids and compounds are picked up by your body’s lymphatic system and subsequently “burned off” during aerobic exercise.
Why Does it Work So Well?
The secret behind this procedure is the obscured process of photobiomodulation, which essentially mimics your body’s natural method of releasing stored fat into other tissues. This means the modern Laser Lipo Shape treatment can effectively target specific areas of fatty build-up and encourage metabolic functions to eliminate love handles, muffin tops, and unsightly rolls with unprecedented efficacy. As a result, patients can start enjoying the following benefits immediately after treatment:
- Noticeable decrease in fat around the targeted area(s)
- Increased collagen production and better blood circulation
- Smaller waistline circumference
- Mitigation of cellulite and dimpling
- Slimmer, tighter, and smoother looking skin
- No scars, wounds, or post-treatment downtime
As you might imagine, the recent advancements in medicine and personalised care have been able to reshape the fat-loss arena as well as increase the effectiveness of today’s procedural options. So if there was ever a time to take advantage of these new-age treatments, it’s right now!