The stress is a physical and mental response to situations that require a response on our part to ensure our survival. It is a healthy and useful reaction to defend ourselves in a dangerous situation and also to motivate us to perform tasks that interest us. We should not think that a life without stress would be happier, but we have to differentiate between stress at certain times and chronic stress.
In our days, this natural reaction of our organism is more frequent and tends to appear as something chronic. Chronic stress is related to anxiety disorders and can alter physiological reactions in our body and also produce serious emotional disturbances.
The degree of stress can vary greatly from one person to another: what creates stress for one person, another does not even worry. Stress can appear at any age so use Keto Max Diet, as both adults and children can present it, and even elderly people with a seemingly quiet life can also suffer it.
A certain level of stress at work is not only inevitable, but it can also be stimulating if we manage to keep it at an adequate level. In order to cope with stress at work and keep it at an adequate level there are two types of circumstances that must be considered: those that depend on the company and the work environment that is generated there, and those that depend on the person working in the company.
If from the company the employees receive clear and sincere information about what their responsibilities are and what the future of their careers are, the level of motivation of the employees is higher and their level of anxiety is lower, which will generate less stress.
Tricks to control stress
From the employee’s point of view, it is possible to control the level of stress:
- If we have an adequate level of preparation for the work we are going to develop. If this is not the case, it would be important to improve our preparation in the way we deem most appropriate, either through courses or readings or by being advised by other colleagues in the company that are more experienced.
- Try to understand the dynamics of the company. Knowledge and information reassure because they help to understand. It is useful to listen to colleagues who have been in the company for more years.
- Try to understand and overcome our own negative reactions. It would be good to analyze whether our levels of suspicion and distrust are justified or can be reviewed.
- When the boss criticizes us unfairly, talk to him about our concerns without facing us.
- Try to see if the criticism of the boss gives us valuable information to better perform our work.
- Adopt a collaborative attitude with the boss instead of seeing himself as the victim of a power struggle.
To cope with stress it is essential to know the specific tensions of the work environment to which we are especially sensitive and the warning signs of our body and our mind that indicate a stress overload. In addition, communicating with colleagues and sharing moments of rest with them at work helps the level of stress to be adequate.
Outside the work environment, we must take care of ourselves physically practicing some type of sport , which helps to maintain a good mood. It is also advisable to learn some relaxation technique and learn to breathe properly, as it helps relieve stressful situations. Finally, if we feel that the level of stress exceeds us and we do not feel strong enough to face the situation, it may be useful to consult a professional who has objectivity