Even after we consume enough food throughout the day, but after a day our bodies go from lack of protein. Protein helps to repair muscle, enzymes, hormones, skin, the block of bones, cartilage, etc. Providing protein from outside is another way to eliminate the dietary requirements of our body. Nowadays life is too much busy for those people who work outside. After exercising at the gym you also need protein in your body. For these reasons, many companies have produced different types of protein powder in the market. It is a good supplement for older adults, vegetarians, athletes and for vegans.
Protein powder is known as a source of protein. If you are a beginner then you have an option to choose the best protein powders from the market or online. There are 3 common forms in protein powder.
- Protein Concentrates: It is a High Protein content dietary supplement, extracted from vegetable or animal matter. It provides 60-80% protein, remaining 20-40% composed of fats and carbs.
- Protein isolates: It contains 90-95% protein. It is lactose-free, carbohydrate-free, cholesterol-free, and fat-free.
- Protein hydrolysates: Its consumption allows rich amino acid to absorb in your body and muscle quickly, which maximizes nutrient delivery in your muscle tissue.
Many types of protein powder available in the market like- Casein protein (rich in amino acid and glutamine that digest in the body slowly. So, take it at night), Egg protein, Pea protein (plant-based protein powder that alternative to soy and dairy-based proteins and good source of amino acid arginine), Hemp protein (It has essential fatty acids that are the best choice for vegans), Brown rice protein, Mixed plant protein, and Whey protein (known as a popular water-soluble milk protein powder that contains with essential amino acids), Soy protein (alternative choice for those who do not want to consume dairy). You can use these protein powders for muscle gain, weight loss. One of the top protein powder brands is Muscle Blaze which includes mb whey hydro (provides International standard quality). It is a hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, contains energy, protein, carbohydrate, amino acids and some semi-essential amino acids.
Benefits of whey protein powder:
- It is an essential macronutrient that helps to tone your muscles, aid weight loss and repair hormones and enzymes.
- Weight management- Helps to feel you fuller all over the day. Useful for people who are overweight or obese. Also, reduce blood pressure, total cholesterol, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Muscle growth- It is helpful for those who exercise daily. It helps to improve muscle size and strength.
- Recovery after exercise- It helps to recover your damaged muscles and tissues and gives you extra energy. You can take it after a strength training workout.
- Added nutrition- contains vital nutrients like valine, isoleucine, and leucine that prolonged recovery rate and training ability.
- Added no sugar, only found natural flavoured substances.
If you have a budget then you can buy muscle blaze whey protein 4kg for long time use that contains all essential proteins. Choose your protein powder as per your favourable time (early morning, post-workout, in between meals, at bedtime). Stay fit and energetic all day.